Your first visit to Valley View Foot & Ankle Cente establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Scheduling and Cancellations: Please call our office to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Government issued ID
- Names of your other doctors
- List of all current allergies and medications, or bring them with you
- Any online forms you filled out prior to your appointment
- Recent medical records or x-rays will be helpful and may save you time and charges if you are seeking a second opinion or transferring your care
When to arrive: Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any forms. We strive to stay on schedule and do not double-book our patients. New patients may require as much as 60 minutes for their initial evaluation depending on their conditio